1) A small rodent with long hind feet and a long furry tail.
2) Born in rural Tennessee, this historical figure later went on to be a US Representative. At age 49, he was among the 189 defenders who died defending the Alamo.
3) A natural body of water, surrounded by land, with no currents or waves. Because of this lack of regular movement, water temperature remains fairly consistent throughout.
4) Light yellow and flecked with black, ice cream named by this flavor is actually a custard loaded with egg yolks.
5) The essence of a living thing that supposedly crosses over to the afterlife.
6) A person, usually homeless, who travels and looks for work.
7) Eggs from chickens with reddish-brown feathers. This variety of egg tends to be more expensive than others.
8) A fully mechanical device that may or may not resemble a human being.
9) An aquatic mammal with a hooked dorsal fin, a friendly demeanor and a squeal that humans can hear.
10) The phrase formally recognized by the National Weather Service to describe conditions that are a combination of sun and clouds.
11) What you drive on in a city.
12) An outdated term for a product that is no longer in use.
Let me see the answers -- I must know more!
Let me try the other quiz