Most have a broad, U-shaped snout and an upper jaw that overlaps the lower jaw. Almost always found in fresh water, these beasts reach an average length of 15 feet.
2) An unfiltered, cloudy liquid made from mashed apples. Should be refrigerated at all times. The apples chosen for this beverage have a low sugar content.
3) A short tale that clearly teaches a lesson.
4) A streak of light in the sky, plummeting toward earth. Often referred to as a shooting star.
5) A smart person with an obsessive interest in one or more things. Genuinely lacking in social skills, and often the recipient of others' sympathy.
6) A thick substance that physically deflects the sun's rays. Can be hard to wash off.
7) Theft that occurs without the immediate awareness of the victim. Occurs at a place, like a home or other type of building.
8) A spread made from fruit juice, sugar, and an ingredient known as 'pectin.'
9) A Japanese martial art that utilizes kicks, punches, and chops.
10) A thick, muscular vessel that carries blood from the heart to the organs.
11) A federal holiday observed during the last Monday of May that honors soldiers who have died in or as a result of any war.
12) An indication that there is a potential threat of severe winter weather over the next 12 to 36 hours.
Let me see the answers -- I must know more!
Let me try the other quiz