How much do you remember about what you just saw? Answer these 10 questions to test your recall.
Need a flashback? Click here to return to the calendar. Watch the months go by then return to this quiz.
Caution: Flashing back causes your quiz answers to reset.
1) On International Credit Union Day, credit unions are located all over what?
The entire U.S.
The entire Earth
The entire solar system
2) How many frogs are featured in this calendar?
3) One pumpkin is not like the others. What color is it?
4) What is the name of the superhero grandmother?
5) The skating kid has created what symbol in the ice?
6) What is Santa checking on his computer?
Christmas Eve Weather Report
Reindeer Feeding Schedule
Toy Production Schedule
7) The April flower is what two colors?
8) What time is it on the Daylight Savings clock in March?
9) What is the snowman wearing?
A scarf only
A scarf and earmuffs
A scarf and a top hat
A scarf, earmuffs, and mittens
10) Who is at the beach?
The Slug Bugs
The June Bugs
The Bed Bugs
The Beach Bugs
Click HERE to play this game again
Click HERE for answers to this game
Try another level: