1) C. Channels
16 and 24 feature angry citizens. And they appear to be the same
group of people. How weird is that?
2) B. On channel 6, Mars is the planet of choice.
Try finding an ATM on Jupiter.
3) B. There is no Jelly Sandwich Channel coming in on your new dish. The others can be found on channels 5, 11, and 21.
4) C. On channel 20, the cook holds a fork.
5) D. The Dictionary Channel (12) features the
letter "R." Just think rutabagas and rhinestones, together at
6) D. We peek in on a credit union lobby on channel
7) C. Hugh sports his green tie on "Celebrity Fish Fry" (channel 8). The man is dressed for success.
8) A. The Laundry Channel (17) is home to those boxers.
Who else would have them?
9) A. The Technology Channel (30) is the only one that has a robot, and it isn't looking so good.
10) B. Four channels are nothing but static: 3, 10, 18, and 25.