It looks wacky in the credit union lobby.
Can you find 10 things that just don't seem right?
Once you've discovered 10 errors, check your answers below.
Ten Things That Aren't Right in the Lobby
1) Man in teller line has three arms
2) Clock on wall has mixed-up number
3) Letter 'N' in 'CREDIT UNION' sign is backwards
4) Jar of bananas next to jar of pens on counter
5) Vault contains items found in a refrigerator
6) Woman sitting at desk is missing a chair
7) Computer mouse is a real mouse
8) Group of people led by boy with red cap are not lined up at a teller window
9) Potted plant has feet
10) Security cameras are all pointed to the ceiling
to go to your first meeting.
VyStar Credit Union