Here's another room decoration that's an easy DIY.
I'm making a hunter's decoration for my brother using the letters in his name.
You can do a letter, symbol, or a picture. He likes to hunt and loves the outdoors, so I'm using empty shotgun shells to outline the letters.
The materials you will need:
- A mounting board—I'm using wood
- String for mounting
- Nail or hook for hanging
- Material to outline your design. If you live by the beach, you can collect seashells. If you live in the woods, you can collect small pine cones or seeds.
My finished design
- Gather your materials.
- Trace the outline onto the wood.
- Add your material to outline the design with a hot-glue gun.
- Attach a string to the back and hang it on your wall or on the back of your door.
You can do this
These decorations were inexpensive and easy to make and they saved me a lot of money. You can customize either of them to fit your own tastes.
You could also sell them to make extra money. Explore! There are so many more DIY room-decoration ideas to discover.