How much do you remember about what you just saw? Answer these 10 questions to test your recall.
Need a flashback? Click here to return to the calendar. Watch the months go by then return to this quiz.
Caution: Flashing back causes your quiz answers to reset.
1) What is the uniform color of the defense in the football game?
2) After Cupid shoots his arrow, how many does he have left in his quiver?
3) On Halloween, the moon is ...
a full moon
not in the sky
4) Which is a false statement about the hot dog celebrating National Hot Dog Day?
He is holding a bottle of ketchup
He is wearing a light blue cap
He is holding a bottle of mustard
He is wearing red and white sneakers
5) What is the number on the school bus?
6) Which of these names cannot be seen on Santas Naughty list?
7) Which symbol of America is not on the Independence Day page?
Statue of Liberty
8) Only one of the superheroes has a cape. Which one?
9) What color is the kid's mask and the actual monster on the April Fools' Day page?
Green mask, purple monster
Purple mask, purple monster
Green mask, green monster
Red mask, yellow monster
10) How many hot dogs are there in the entire calendar?
Click HERE to play this game again
Click HERE for answers to this game
Try another level: